1. work together with the project managers to set up the project team ensuring suitable and reasonable composition, optimally use resources and skills of team members.
2. lead the project teams with a detailed r&d direction and strategy (short and long-term planning) toward the successful delivery.
3. work closely with project teams to deep dive into the technical details. actively attend regularly scheduled project meetings internally and externally. support the project manager to organize the internal project meeting and continuously improve the efficiency and quality of the internal meeting.
4. as a technical single point of contactor, work closely with bd and pmms to proactively communicate with the clients about the latest status and strategy of projects to bring the influence into the clients and well manage their expectations.
5. proactively identify synergies and opportunities in alignment with established technology platform and strategic technologies in porton.
6. be involved in resource allocation in his or her r&d unit.
7. as a member of interview board of his or her r&d unit to contribute recruitment efforts.
8. ensure the sops and wis are strictly followed, and hse and compliance requirements are adequately met during the project ution.
9. take strong ownership on the assigned authoring, reviewing and checking tasks for the key documents.
10. coach/train team members for the development of efficient and robust processes for the manufacture of intermediates and apis.
11. proactively contribute to the achievement of his or her r&d unit objectives.
12. ensure best practice sharing and knowledge exchange within the team and with partner organizations. e.g. ard, technical department, qc, qa and production department.
13. be involved in end year performance evaluation to proactively give feedbacks to the project managers and team members he or she worked with.
14. achieves a true culture of empowerment, innovation, trust, high performance and continuous improvement mind-set in the project team.
1. ph.d. (or equivalent) with at least 7 plus years of industrial experience.
2. excellent spoken and written english, preferably with the ability to communicate in the local language.
3. excellent coordination, project management, interpersonal and business communication skills.
4. y of modern organic synthetic approaches.
5. understanding of phase appropriate api process development, and technological transfers.
6. possessing certain knowledge in cgmp concepts, process analytical techniques, production operations and plant equipment, etc.